Thursday, April 1, 2021

GOT MY VACCINE TODAY

This morning Patrick took off to golf. I stayed till about noon. While I was home for a couple hours, I was able to get 2 rows in on the Snowman! I was so happy to get that much done!


 I'm so excited to get started on the deer. I can see a small spot for the deer's ear. I'm really looking forward to working on the deer. I just had to get a couple rows in today. While I was working on the rows, Sharon M. called and needed some backing and batting for a quilt. I went downstairs, while chatting with her, and cut the backing and batting. Both Sharon's like to chat. Then I called to see how Bill was doing - so Sharon H was called. It's not sounding very good. I think he's in depression, so don't know when he will be ready to quilt or if he will ever do more quilting. 

At noon, I headed out to the museum to do 2 presentations for QOV! We got Art a quilt. He ended up with mine. I wanted him to have it. We couldn't take any pictures and I wish I could have. He was really happy to receive my quilt. It was so good to see him. His eyes and hearing are getting worse though. I was glad he liked the quilt. The next presentation was done, and we found a friend that came was a veteran, so we went ahead and honored him as well. It was awesome! That put us at 99 quilts given out. We were looking forward to get the 100th quilt out, but the guy didn't show up.

This was a good friend of Debbie and her sister. 

 I had to leave before the guy that didn't show up, was supposed to get his quilt. 


Picked Patrick up and we headed to the fairgrounds to get our Covid19 vaccine. It took about 45 mins to get this far, then another 15 mins to get to the shots. We ended up staying there about an hour and a half. I was doing pretty good with the waiting game. 


I worked on this piece again. I was able to get the leaf at the top done and work on the lower one. I had a good time working on this. I was surprised at how patient I got. 

Then we went out to eat and came home. I played a few games. I was tired after my exercise. I did finish the last row (2) of the beading. I only had about 20 beads to put in the row. 

Today was a great day for me. Both Patrick and I have gotten the first shot of the vaccine, and I had a good time being Happy Stitching/Happy Quiltling!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...