Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Five More Rows Done

 Today I was up early and listening to my book on tape. It was good. I just wish they had the next one in the series. A few series on Libby have some books missing when it comes to audio. I will keep trying back to see what they do have. 

I then vacuumed and got the house cleaned up a little. Once that was done, I beaded. Patrick worked out in the yard and went to the dump twice. So, he was busy. 


I was enjoying the beading today. I was only able to get 5 rows done. But it's coming along. I'm almost to the point of starting the deer. Now I have 339/580 rows completed. I know once I get to the last 100, it will go fast. I'm hoping that will be soon. 

We were checking to see where we need to be tomorrow for our Covid19 vaccines. Our appointment is around 3:45 tomorrow. 

While we watched the "Mask Singer" I worked on the tablecloth. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get some. At this point, every little bit helps. 


As I was working on this, I was "itching" to get started on the Santa Claus cross stitch. I'm thinking I need to get the floss all ready to go. Plus I need to mark the fabric so I know where the middle is. I will probably get started on that this weekend. The next 2 days are busy. 

At least my day turned out better than yesterday and I was very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...