Five More Rows Done
Today I was up early and listening to my book on tape. It was good. I just wish they had the next one in the series. A few series on Libby have some books missing when it comes to audio. I will keep trying back to see what they do have.
I then vacuumed and got the house cleaned up a little. Once that was done, I beaded. Patrick worked out in the yard and went to the dump twice. So, he was busy.
We were checking to see where we need to be tomorrow for our Covid19 vaccines. Our appointment is around 3:45 tomorrow.
While we watched the "Mask Singer" I worked on the tablecloth. I didn't get a lot done, but I did get some. At this point, every little bit helps.
At least my day turned out better than yesterday and I was very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




Comments