Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Another Day I Didn't Plan Right

 This morning I was up. Got tired of trying to sleep last night. I woke every hour and took awhile to get back to sleep. 

I relaxed by playing a few games. That didn't last long. Patrick and I went for a walk. After the walk, Patrick left to take the truck in. He had an appointment. I was working on my BDEIG and genealogy. Just as I was about to get lunch, Patrick called to say they told him it would be a couple hours. (What the heck!) So, I went to pick him up. We went to Safeway to get some groceries. I wanted to pick a couple things up for dinner. We took the groceries home and then I dropped him back off at Les Schwab. This new place they built in Chehalis, has ISSUES! They are not a quick as they used to be. They don't seem be able to take people as they come in anymore. They want appointments, and when you make it, they still take forever! I liked the old Chehalis place where they came out to greet us, and were very friendly and helpful. 

So, what I was planning to do, wasn't going to happen. AGAIN how many time do I have to remind myself - DON'T PLAN! Hey, I did go quiet a while without planning! That should be something!

I came back home - now it's 3:30 pm. So, I goofed around for a little bit before getting supper started. 

After supper, I went downstairs to see what I want to do next for a cross stitch pattern. I decided on the Santa Claus that I've been wanting to do for a very long time. 

I really like this pattern. That will be my next cross stitching project. I went on the computer to look for some fabric to stitch on. I went on eBay and found one, but it would cost more than it does on Amazon and I don't have to pay the shipping. So, I got a different color on Amazon and called it good. Still cost $30 to get the fabric. I remember when the fabric was around $18 for the same amount. Like everything else prices are going up. 

Then I decided to get back to the table cloth. 

This is what I had done last night. I was so happy to get more done on this. So, I went back to working on it tonight. 

Then I got this much done tonight. I want to try and finish this flower. If I do, then I can do the stem which will have the first corner done. That would be awesome. I will see how much I get done tonight. It's getting there. 

That's what make things Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...