Saturday, March 27, 2021

What A Lazy Day!

 This morning I slept in. I didn't feel like getting up and my dream was one I wish I hadn't woke up from. Felt good. lol 

Then I got laundry going. Patrick wanted to go to Safeway to pick up some stuff and also to dropped off my daughter-in-laws Birthday card. So, we headed out before noon. 

Got home and worked more on the laundry - caught up!! Till tomorrow. Anyway, decided to bead some more. I was able to get stitches in. I'm now at 329/580 rows done. I was able to get 3 or 4 rows in before I was falling asleep and decided to nap on the couch. Patrick was already out in his chair. So, I got a good nap. Another good dream (wish I could remember it) that I hated to wake up from. 

We had supper and then all I wanted to do was play games. Not in the mood to even do my exercises. So, it was one heck of a lazy day for me. At least I did get to be (for a short time) Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...