Monday, March 22, 2021

It's Monday~ Beading

 This morning I was up early. Wanted to get my game done. It was done at 1 pm, so I had to see if I could get all the points. I didn't get the last one. Not worried, will try again next time. lol It's a 3 days part of the game, and I try to get as much as I can. I messed up today or I would have gotten them all. 

Then I decided enough of game playing, it was time to listen to my book and bead. I was able to get another 4 rows in. I have gone back to working on my Snowman. 

It doesn't look like I did a lot, but I did. I didn't end up taking any of it out, so that's a good thing. I then got tired and went to take a nap before fixing supper. I do like the way this is coming along. 

Then Patrick's tablet went out on him. That has been an interesting 2 hours! Frustration, etc. Oh what fun! I have got him back on track with a couple of his apps. He had a lot of stuff on his tablet. I don't because a couple games take a lot of my stuff. 

Tomorrow Patrick is golfing and I'm going to Sharon's to show her what do due with the boxes. She gets lost, so I need to teach her what to do. Funny how that works, since she is the one that taught me how to bead. 

Life is good. I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...