Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday's Here Again

 Here we are at the beginning of another week. Another Sunday arrived. 

I got laundry going. Then I played a few games. Once I was over that, I decided to bead and listen to my books. 


I got another 7 or 8 rows done. I'm now at 311/580. I was working the last row when I figured I had a bead I missed. So, I started taking out the rows. I ended up going back to where the thread is. I will put the rest of the beads back on when I'm done with this. It's coming along so nicely! 

Tomorrow is the dentist and dropping stuff off at my sons. So, I may or may not be working on my beading. It will be one of those days to see what all is going on. 


I asked mom about this box. I didn't think we picked it up when we lived in Japan. She told me it was a gift from her Uncle when she was 10 or 11. That makes it over 70 years old. She also said she wondered where it was. I told her she gave it to me with the genealogy stuff. She said she had some of her treasures in it. I told her there was only letters. Then she said if I didn't want it, she'd have it. It's funny because Patrick cleaned it up and fixed the latch. It was broken and the piece wasn't attached. There was even paint on it. Patrick said he cleaned it up for me. I told him if I give it back to her, I may never see it again. I like it and I will use it. I'm still thinking about it. If she keep on me about it, I may give it back to her. I should say I will give it to her when she gives me dad's ring. lol 

Patrick cooked today. Then I went back to beading. I'm just thrilled I was able to get as much done as I did. It doesn't look like a lot, but to me it was. That's being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...