Saturday, March 20, 2021

Three Different Projects Today

This morning we were up before 7 am. Patrick had an appointment at Les Schwab to get the tires and something else fixed. We dropped off the truck and headed up to Olympia so he could get his blood tests done. Got out of the car - 

And found this mask water logged. LOL - Guess that we all see now with the Covid19 going around. I think I actually saw about 3 of them like this. I was able to get some embroidery done, but then realized I didn't have some scissors in the bag. 

I finished up the stem to the right. I actually like this stem work. I may have to do that more often. I didn't get scissors to cut the back where I ended. So, I didn't keep going. 

Then we came home. I was just getting ready to bead, when Patrick said the truck was ready. We went to pick it up. Came back home. 

Then I decided to bead. I was able to get 1 row done on the Snowman piece. Then because I only had 20 mins, I beaded on the fish box. 

I was able to get a lot done on this. I am working it out to see if I have it right. Not too worried if not. One row isn't going to make that big a deal - I hope. I don't know if I will do a top or not. This is one that didn't come with a lid, so thinking about what I want to do. After taking mom out to supper at the Outback, I worked on the box again. 

I decided after 3 different projects, I could call it done and watch some TV. Unfortunately it's all Patrick's British TV shows. I thought I was in luck when they stopped showing them for a couple month, nope, they are back on. So, now I get to see them AGAIN for the 200th time. Lucky me!

At least my day was being able to work on my crafts with a smile that keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

 

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...