Saturday, March 6, 2021

Went To The Movies Today

 Sometimes I think this is more a diary then it is of my crafts. Then again, I don't put too much personnel information on here. Guess that's not a diary after all. 

This morning I was tired. I woke around 6 am coughing. I decided to go on the couch just so I wouldn't wake Patrick. I guess I really was tired because Patrick told me I slept till 10 am. I thought it was 9, but he said, "nope, 10 am." No wonder my morning disappeared so fast!

I worked on more letters for BE. Then I worked on my beading program. I wanted to get better colors in the piece. Between doing both of those, it was 2:30 before I knew it. We left around 3:15 to go to the movies. Dropped off the mail - and the mail lady was just picking up the mail from the box. We went to the "Croods New Age" movie. I didn't care for it as much as I did the other 2. I really didn't want to see this one, but it was a good excuse to go to the movies. We had 2 other people in the theater with us. 

Stopped at the store and then came home. I hadn't played any games all day, so decided to play. In other words, I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...