Wednesday, March 10, 2021

A Relaxing Day

 This morning I was up early. Listened to my audio book while Patrick slept. I finished it later on while I beaded. I had to start laundry before I started beading. 

I was able to get about 5 rows done. I didn't actually count, so I really can't say how many rows. I do know I was having fun working on this. While I was beading (and listening), Patrick was outside working in the yard. Sharon called and took an hour of my time when I was hoping to bead. She's wanting me to tell her how to make the box that I made. She's really starting to drive me crazy because she wants it "right now!" and I live 30 mins south of her place. So, I really can't drop everything to go up there to teach her. And she's the one that taught me how to bead. lol 

I wanted to clean up the table, and realized I can't till I get the other box done and clean up that "chair" place. 


I got a row done and then decided I needed to put the legs on it. So, I went through my stuff and found some cute beads that works great. 

The colors work out great. I like this one. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with the lid. This is a pattern by another beader so I can't ask the one who designed the beehive. This pattern is just like the beehive but no lid was added. 

It was a relaxing day as well as a good beading day. I'm hoping to keep being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...