Sunday, March 28, 2021

Turned Out To Be Embroidery Today

 Today was a slow starting day. Patrick wanted to go to the movies, so we did. It was a 1 pm movie. I love cartoons. Not sure if this is a cartoon but it's close to one. We saw "Raya and The Last Dragon." It was really, really good. I really loved it. Patrick even liked it. 

We came home and had time to watch TV before supper. Patrick fixed supper. Then I got back to my embroidery. 

I worked on what I could with Sophie in my lap. 


I finished up this area. This is what I had done on Friday. 


Before supper, I had this much more done. I finished the flower, then went up and worked on the leaves. 


I finished the flower from the middle photo. Now I'm heading to the next set of flower and leaves. I'm actually having a lot of fun working on this. 

At least today was a better day for me. It's my father's 88th (would have been) Birthday. I miss him dearly. But at least I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...