Monday, March 8, 2021

Dental Appointment - UGH

 This morning I was up and ready to head to the dentist. I'm one that hates going to the dentist. That comes from when I was a kid and had braces. They didn't tell me in the 4 years I had braces, that I had to see a dentist. When I finally did, it was 5 cavities later. One so bad that it was the problem I've had with the bridge and now it's a false tooth. UGH 

At least it wasn't a long time at the dentist and my teeth are clean. I do have a sore around the false tooth, but thinking that because of the cleaning. I was able to get a few more stitches in on the Wild Orchard piece I'm embroidering. I filled in a few stitches on the stem. It has a ways to go.  

After that, I headed over to Phil's and dropped off some stuff for him. I had a bag full of stuff that I had been putting off on the side. When I a pile gets big then I take it to him. Actually it's books and small things. If I find something from his childhood, I put it in the pile. 

Then I came home - realized I forgot to pay for the dentist and forgot to deposit a check. So, I got back in the car. Then paid my bill and went to the bank. All done, then home. 

Once I was home, I took out the last row I did with the beads. 


I got the row out, then I put it back in with the 2 missing beads. I was able to get another 2 rows in. I also finished a book and started another one. The face of my Snowman is done now. It's getting close the deer. My cardinal is looking good. I'm loving this. Funny though, today I just wasn't into working on it. Once I got the 3rd row in, I was ready to call it quits. 


Baked a sourdough bread today. I got carried away with caraway seeds, but it turned out really good. I had 4 seeds in this one. I will do a regular loaf in a day or two. I like to freeze the slices and then have them for breakfast or a sandwich at night. I had a sandwich with it tonight which was really good. I think I need to wait for it to cool down before making a sandwich! lol - Still good. 

I did have a chance to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...