Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Listening To Books On Tape AND Beading

 This morning I got moving with cleaning the shower curtain. Patrick did the main job of cleaning the shower. It was getting pretty bad and now it's spotless. He's awesome when it comes to getting things cleaned. 

I baked "Lazy Daisy Cake" for Patrick. It was one of his mother's recipes and really good. He's already had 2 huge pieces. Thinking by this weekend it will be gone. 

Then I sat to bead. I want to keep working on the Snowman for awhile. 

I was able to get another 4-5 rows done. I was trying to figure out when the deer ears show up. I'm getting there. I think it will be another 10 rows or so. It's looking good though. I finished a book on Libby and then started another one. This is really fun to do. 

After supper I decided to work on the box that I wanted to work on yesterday, but didn't. 


I am to the face and tails now. I want to try and get this done. I hate the thought of having 2 beading thing at once. I want to work on the stars for Katt as well. BUT I need to finish the Snowman first. I'm getting there. I am at least over half way done. This is close to being done as well. I will try and get this off my to-do list. 

It felt good to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...