Thursday, March 25, 2021

Quilts Of Valor Presentation Day

 Today I was moving slowly. I was waiting to go to the museum for presentation day. I was looking forward to getting back to doing presentations. 

Before I left, I received a box of goodies for the Goodie Bags. BE Seminar will be fun with all these goodies. 


Phebie's Needle Art from CA sent this for our Seminar. I love all the color combinations she has for everyone. There are 3 skeins of Ed-Mar floss in each bag, along with the business card. I can't wait to see everyone's response. 

We started at 1 pm. 

First group was Father-in-law and Son-in-law - Mike Aust and Aaron Lyon. Navy vs Army. lol 

Our 2 pm was Ricardo Barrientes

He wear his uniform. It was AWESOME! Mom is the one on the left. Debbie on the right with the quilt. 

Then 3 pm we had -  John Callahan and Jim Stenhouse. 

John Callahan is a brother-in-law to Smiley. It was so much fun to see his sister and his brother show up. Smiley is the shortest of the 3 - and he's really not short! 

Came home and pretty much called it a day when it comes to doing anything. I will do more tomorrow at moms. Just wasn't in the mood after I got home. 

Faye, Debbie and I presented a quilt to Chip Duncan for helping us out. He works with the veterans and is the director of the museum. I had a quilt that got washed too much, and I wanted to give it to him. He would appreciate it. It was a Thank you for what all he has done for us. 

It wasn't a craft day but a presentation day. So not so much Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...