Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cleaning & Beading

Today I got moving on cleaning. Had to take a walk with Patrick first. Then came in to clean. Got laundry started. Then I got moving on mopping the floor and vacuuming. Patrick worked on the bathrooms. I love that man! He cleans bathrooms!!

 Then I played a few games. Once I got in the mood, I went to bead. I wanted to get some more beading done. 

I was able to get 3 more rows done. I am getting closer to seeing the scarf. It's coming along pretty good. I had to take the last row back to a 1/4 of the row. I had missed a bead. So, it went out and was put back in. Then I decided I better call it quits. I did finish another good book. 


I wanted to put another row in on the box. I'm really not in a big hurry to finish this. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to do with the lid. I may just make the lid and add the lip so I don't have to put a seam in. It does need a seam for the bottom box though. 

Now I'm watching the Tournaments of Champions on the cooking channel. I love this! That is the way to have a tournament. I'm into this! 

So, between cleaning and beading, it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...