Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Not My Day For Beading

This morning Patrick left go to golfing. I had the day to myself - which thrilled me! I decided to do my Flosstube today. It's been 4 months since I've been on, so decided to get moving and do another flosstube. I also did a video of my beading projects. I'm happy with doing both. I know some people don't like to do both. 

Once that was done, and I posted it, I decided to bead on the Snowman. Plus I wanted to watch "Ginger Gerald" on YouTube.  I watched 2 of his posts. It was good to see what he's up to. But he's been a little "off" on his shows. He tries for a joke, but at times I'm just wondering what he's waiting on. I do love his pieces! He has some really good pieces done. Then I watched Angelia Mier since I haven't seen her shows yet. I do like seeing what she's up to. About the time it was over, Patrick came home. 

I beaded while watching the video's. It didn't do me any good! I had to take the row out twice! So, when Patrick got home, I had that row in and called it quits. It doesn't help when I can't get a row in without making a mistake. 

After supper we sat and watched TV. 

I decided to work on the embroidery. If I was done with one of my projects, I would be starting the Santa Claus in the Forest cross stitch. I seriously need to finish something - the BOX! I need to get my rear in gear and finish that! Then I can start on the cross stitching. In the mean time, I am working on this at night. 

I got to the next flower and am going to call it done. Today hasn't been my day to be in the mood to work on anything. I do love doing this, but not today, I guess. So, as much as I love to be happy doing this, I can't say it was a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...