Saturday, March 13, 2021

Working On Another Box

 This morning I was playing a few games before getting moving. 

When I did get moving, Patrick wanted to go for a walk to the golf course. I joined him. We chatted along the way. It was a nice walk. I've started to walk with him when I can. Yesterday he went walking while I was at moms. 

I worked on my new computer after Patrick got it all set up for me. He's organized my files, and I like it. I didn't like have duplicate stuff. This way all my documents are on a file on the desktop. I'm okay with that. It doesn't muddle up my computer. I don't care for a lot of icons all over the desktop. Once he did that, I got my ancestry files into my FTM and then I worked on my Bead Tool program. I had to ask for a password. Funny thing - when I got the password with a lot of other information, I couldn't find it. I asked for another one, and he came back with, "try reading your email." I did, and it was there. (embarrassing!) I sent him a "Too Funny! I read it and missed it." I was so surprised at how fast he answers my emails. So, now I have everything on the computer that I need. Including way too many photos that need to be deleted. 

Then I sat to work on my beading. 


I was able to get a few rows in. Then Sharon called and I was on the phone with her for about an hour and a half telling her how to work the bottom. She would send me a photo and I would tell her what she needed to do next. We did that for about 6 rows. It was interesting but at least she was doing the work. She really wants me to come up there to show her. I think this way works and I don't have to run up there asap. She's not one to wait any more than mom is. At least the fish eye is done. 

Then I went to the store for supper. I wanted to make some Mexican food. We hadn't had it for awhile. 

Once supper was over, I decided to sit and play. We watched some TV that was on our recorder. 

It was a beautiful day - we could see Mt. St. Helens from the road. We can't see it from the house because of the hill we have in the neighborhood. 


Even Mt. Rainier made an appearance. Patrick worked out in the yard today but not for long. He can only do so much. 

I'm just glad I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...