Monday, March 29, 2021

Busy Beading Snowman

 This morning I got started with laundry - oops, better get back to that! Then I decided to play for a little bit. 

Once that was out of the way, I decided to get some time in on beading. Patrick went to the store, and I watched "The Con" that I recorded. I saw 2 shows. Amazing what people think they can get away with! 

Then I beaded. 

It felt good to bead and listen to my books. I finished one and started another one. I need to borrow a few more to keep me going. This is coming along great.  I love the way it looks! I do think I will have to replace another bead when I'm done. One bead is sticking out and I can feel it as I bead. It won't be hard to do, it just takes time to do it. 


Sophie was taking over my chair! I found her like this after supper. It was comical how she was giving me the eye. 


I worked on this last night after I posted it. I will probably work on it again in a little bit. It's coming along great!

My day was a good day to enough beading. Patrick was outside working and I was beading. "In heaven" when it comes to doing what I really want to do. That's what is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...