Thursday, March 18, 2021

Decided On Embroidery

Today started out late. I actually slept in. It was funny because Debbie arrived around 9:30 am and I was still in my robe. She dropped off the quilt to go to the church. 

Finally by 11 am I was feeling normal. I got moving with a few things. Then I decided to sit and do some embroidery! 


I finished this flower this morning. Then I got the stem work done. 


This is where I got yesterday. Today it felt good to get it done. 


I have one corner done and am working on getting the sides done. 

It turned out to be a pretty good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...