Sunday, March 14, 2021

My List Of Not Interested

 This morning I woke with a headache. I started out with getting a coke and drinking coke all day to help kill the headache. It works for me. I usually don't drink coke unless we go out to eat. 

So, here's my list - 

Did I want to work on my beading? - No not interested. 

Did I want to work on my quilt? - No not interested.

Did I want to play on the computer for a new beading pattern? - Nope, not interested.

Did I want to clean house? - Nope not even. 

Did I want to go downstairs and sew? - Heck no. 

Did I want to put the label on the QOV quilt? - Yeah, no. 

Did I want to cook? - No, not really. 

How about working on the table cloth?? - Nope

What about my Brazilian embroidery?.....Maybe....Yeah no. 

Okay, then what the heck did I want to do? I actually sat and played games all day long. Not a good think but just couldn't get moving. I have a long list of things to do - but nope, not interested. I didn't do much of anything! I didn't even get out of my chair other than to get laundry moving. Oh, I did do the laundry - so I guess that is something! 

Tomorrow is embroidery day. Looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be fun. That will wake me up and get me back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!






No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...