Monday, March 15, 2021

From Not Interested to Busy

 This morning I wanted to play my game that was expiring at noon. But I had to get ready to go to our meeting. 

I also had to get the cinnamon rolls in the oven. So, while they were cooking I was getting ready to go. Before I even got there, I had 2 texts and 2 phone calls. Patrick called to tell me his dad and brother are coming in the end of April. I had a text telling me some blocks were dropped off at Sisters. I had another text telling me something else and mom called. Not important, so we chatted. 

Got to the Grange and Sandy was already there. Someone else was there, but they weren't supposed to be there till tomorrow. The gal got the information wrong - found out after the meeting was over. Chatted with Alice before I let. 

While I was there, I found out from Sandy II that they want the video editing soon. I called Phil and chatted with him on what I needed. We ended up talking for a half hour. I decided I'm not going to try and do this, and send the stuff back to Pat K. I don't have the time to figure it out nor do I have the time to do it. So, I'm going to send everything back. 

Then I went back to work on my embroidery. 


I worked on the stems. I wanted to get the stems and stuff done before I work more on the flowers. Stems come before flowers anyway! I do like the look of this. It's a couple stem stitches next to each other - as close as I can get! It's really looking pretty good. 

Then on the way home I was going to stop at Sister for the blocks, but Faye texted she was going into town. So, she did that. I got home and Patrick told me Rose called. Then Sharon called. I told her I'd call her back since I needed to get batting and backing cut for Debbie. Then I decided to call Rose first since we haven't talked in over a year. I filled her in on Patrick. That was another hour long call Then Debbie stopped by to get the backing and batting.  Then I called Sharon and walked her through the box again. She sent her photos for me to help her out with. Step by step. We were on the phone another hour and then some. I told Patrick both of them like to chat and it's an hour long call each time with them. Then it was time for supper. 

Finally a break. I had been running all day. At least I can say today was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...