Friday, March 5, 2021

Two Trips To Tumwater Today

 This morning I was out the door by 7:30 am. I was at Dan's house at 8:05 am and heading back to Centralia. He had oral surgery today. I found out I couldn't leave the parking lot. So, for the next hour and a half, I was sitting in the car working on my embroidery. 

I decided to work on the stem instead of doing flowers first. I wanted to get back to the stem and work my way to the flowers. 

Once I got the second stem work next to the first, I needed to get Dan back home. We stopped at Safeway for food and medications. Then we headed up to Tumwater to drop him off. He did a lot better than I thought he would considering. 

I left there and headed to Sharon's. Bill and Sharon were doing good. I dropped off her beads and picked up mine. I also picked up 2 quilts. I stay for awhile. Sharon wanted me to do a pattern with the Lighthouse that she did the puzzle with. I took the box and the photo that was in the box. 

Came home by 2 pm. My day was full. I did get busy on getting caught up on TAST this evening. I was about 5 weeks behind so figured I better get moving. 


Now I'm all caught up till Tuesday! And that isn't far from today. It's been an awesome day of being able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...