Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Even On Blah Days I Get Something Done

 This morning I woke not really feeling 100%. I did get moving with laundry and getting a few things done. 

Then I decided to sit and bead. I put the headphones on and beaded. Life is good!

I am starting to work on the deer. I can't wait to see him come to life. The scarf has started as well. Now we can see the face. I'm really loving this! The cardinal is showing his face. I did another 6 rows. I had 306/580. So much fun being past the half way mark. 

I am adding the photo that I didn't add on my last post for the Brazilian embroidery. I will add more information when I do. 

As much as I hate taking naps, I took one. I didn't feel like eating supper, so thought I would have some cheesecake that we froze. That was a mistake. My stomach didn't care for it. Then realized it was a banana cheesecake and I can't have bananas - as much as I love them. It doesn't work for me. 

Today was nice to be able to bead and listen to my books. Finished one and started another. It makes it so much fun to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...