Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday Is Here - Quilting Is Back

 Today I was up early and out the door. I wanted to get to the "Compprime" computer place before heading to moms. I stopped and told them I bought this computer and have a ton of requests from Microsoft. I don't want all my accounts hooked to Microsoft. They don't need to know what I'm doing. Just Google me and you'll know anyway. 

So, I stopped and brought my laptop into him. It requested that I put a code in to open my laptop. We entered the code and then he fixed it to remove it. He also removed another part that was bugging me. I was thrilled! AND it didn't cost me one cent! 

When I arrived at Compprime, mom called and asked me to pick up some flowers for Irene's 91st Birthday! So, I headed to Safeway and bought some flowers. The gal at the counter was awesome. She got me what I was looking for. 

Her son put the pink flamingo's out on the yard for her. It was awesome. This is across the street from moms. 

It turned out to be a good day for quilting. I decided to take my Forest Galorest quilt to work on. 

I finished this area, 


got this area done, 


and this area is done. I will add 2 more leaves between the squirrel and chipmunk. I have to find the greens I need to finish this. I only need 2 more leaves - maybe 3. Then I can work on the eyes and call it done. It's going to be another finish to get out of the way. 

I signed up to help with the vaccines next Thursday. I am looking forward to it. It's going to be in the morning, which is fine with me. Patrick will be going golfing, so I will be having fun volunteering. 

It turned out to be a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...