Thursday, April 22, 2021

Volunteer Day

 This morning I was sleeping on the couch. I had a heck of a time getting comfortable. I was sore all night. I was able to sleep on the couch, which I don't think I could have in bed. 

I headed over to the fair grounds to help with volunteering. I was able to get lunch before going on "duty." I was able to help for about 50 mins. It was so dead that there wasn't much work to do. They were sending people home. I checked at the main desk and they said they didn't have anything for me. So, I came home. 

I worked on 2 rows of beading. 


It's not changing much with only 2 rows at a time. My neck was bugging me. So, I quit. Then I needed to fill some beads in my "cups." I pulled out my beads and started to organize them. I wanted to make them in my excel program. 


That was a good 2 hours. I had my box out and I filled the bead containers with the beads in bags. The green container had it full of bagged beads. I was able to get them all in in containers or in the tube that was low. Now I'm happy my beads are organized again. 

THEN, I decided to use the free coupons I have from Shutterfly (Safeway tickets), and I ordered a book of our trip to San Francisco before the kids graduated. I believe it was the first or second year we were here. I have 2 more books that I started back in 2014. I'm going to get them printed and will use the coupons. I really want to get some of these photos in books and then get rid of all the photos we have. I must have 20 albums downstairs. Putting them in books are a lot nicer. 

At least my day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...