Friday, April 16, 2021

Quilting Day -

This morning I headed over to moms. It was quilting day. I didn't quilt, I beaded. I took the rest of the cake (raspberry poke cake). 

While the others worked on their quilts or blocks I worked on my beaded box. 


 I worked on getting the lip of the box done. On the left side where it looks blurred, one of my beads broke. I need to fix it. I was starting on the hem when it broke. My thread was giving me problems. So, I need to take out a few beads, and put them back in. Then I can go back and work on the hem. I wasn't too thrilled to have a broken bead when I was close to getting this part done. Gave up on this. 

Came home and Patrick was still golfing. When he came home, we went to Jeremy's Farm to Restaurant. It was really good. 

Came home after stopping at Safeway for some groceries for the weekend. Not a lot. I wasn't in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...