Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Not A Good Day

 I was lucky to get about 4 hours sleep last night. My neck and shoulder are in major pain. I had Patrick put a hot and cold pack on it, but it's really not helping. I took a "tension" pill that isn't working either. So, I spent the day watching some shows that I had taped. Patrick went golfing. 

I haven't felt like doing anything all day. My shoulder is killing me. Doesn't like my moving around. AND it's my left side, so being left handed doesn't help. 

I did do my FlossTube today. I've added another one. It was 3 weeks since the last one, and I'm hoping to get back on track again. 

As much as I would love to say I worked on my crafts, I didn't. I worked on the computer. It was genealogy time. I was working on both Patrick's and mine. I was able to get more members added. I also filled in the places and dates. I have a long way to go. I need to get moving again. 

I guess you can say, I was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...