Sunday, April 11, 2021

"Crash" Day

 This morning I got going with laundry. I had a few things that needed to get done. 

Then I pulled out my beads and set myself up. I was moving things around so I could work it a little better. I do think I have it right now. 


I'm starting on the deer! One can see it, but barely. (Here) It's coming through pretty good. I was able to get 3 rows done - while listening to my book. Then I was so tired, I went and took a nap - which is NOT me. I hated napping. I always wanted to be up and running around. An hour and a half later - not wanting to get up - I finally got up. Then I put another row in on this. So, I have 4 rows done today. 

Then it was time for exercise and watching TV with Patrick. While we watched the food network championship tournament, I cross stitched. 


 A hundred stitches in, and I called it quits. I really didn't have a lot of time, so I decided I want to get a few other colors in there before I keep going. Once my mind got to that stage, I was finished with working on this. I need to take more time. I should have just went to cross stitching instead of doing one more row of beading. 

Doesn't matter, I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...