Sunday, April 18, 2021

Beautiful Day For Creating

 This morning I was out the door at 7:10 am. Debbie arrived and we headed to the fairgrounds for volunteering again today. We worked from 8-12:30 pm. It was a quiet day, but as we were leaving, the crowds were coming. It was weird how quiet the morning was. They were really busy today. 

Came home and loved the weather! 

There is a "red dot" in the top by the barn. That's Patrick. He was working out in the yard, and I tried to do some cross stitching. As one can see, my fabric is so thin. It was hard to see where my threads were to be able to do the crosses. So, I decided to listen to my book. I actually fell asleep listening, and I do believe I missed some of the book. I was okay with that. It was a little confusing keeping the characters separated. I kept trying to figure out who was who. This is a series, so I will try one more book and if that doesn't work, I won't listen to the rest. 

I was able to get another 3 rows done today. It's coming along. The deer head is starting to come out more now. I can see the noise coming through. 

Then I decided to try to get a few stitches in on this. I was able to get a good 200 stitches in. I wanted to start squaring it up, so I'm getting there. I started on the top of the head. That's the beard of Santa. I do like how this is coming along. I have been really happy with both of my pieces. 

It made for a good day to be creating 2 pieces. I just hope I can get the beaded one done. I need more time to sit at the table to work on the beading. At least I can do them both in one day. That keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...