Wednesday, April 14, 2021

A Beautiful Day To Myself

The weather today was in the 70's and wonderful! Patrick went golfing and I stayed home. Enjoying the day to myself!

I didn't do anything as far as cleaning. I did my cross stitching!


I talked to mom around 4 pm. I was working on this all afternoon. I wanted to see how far I could get while watching all the shows I have recorded that Patrick wouldn't watch with me. I was at this point when I was chatting with mom and send her the photo. 

Then we sat and watched "Masked Singer" and I stitched. I'm trying to get the 10 x 10 squares done so I can work each square and that way I won't miss any stitches. I have the face done, and working on the rest. Funny how the bottom part almost looks like teeth. I want to square it up. I will get there. I have some red showing up on the right side. I really do like this piece. I wanted to bead today, but I really wanted to watch TV and I can't do that when I bead. My beading is on the table which is away from the TV. Plus I think if I wasn't careful, I might not pay too much attention. If we didn't watch "Masked Singer," I would have beaded tonight. This is a lot of fun, so I can't complain. 

It makes my day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...