Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Another Day Of Volunteering For Covid19 Vaccines

 This morning I was lazy. I knew I was leaving at 11:30 am today, so I didn't want to get into anything. 

Debbie showed up and I drove both of us to the fairgrounds to volunteer. We both work as "scribes" with the nurses. One was a retired nurse, so she couldn't give the shots, the other was a nurse that could. We didn't have a lot of cars going through with people. I guess there were 200 slots still open for shots. I told them Lewis County doesn't advertise. They haven't gotten the word out at all. I did look on the website today and they had where one could sign up for TODAY but not any other day. Plus they had the restrictions on the website where you signed up. There wasn't supposed to be restrictions. We worked all the way to 4:30 pm. It was nice to be able to leave early. They had 3 shots left, and were waiting on the 3 people to come get them. That way it wasn't a waste. 

Came home and had supper. Then I decided to do my exercises before getting any cross stitching done. 


I worked on the face of the bear. I didn't like leaving the empty spots for the eyes and noise. I will get back to the noise tomorrow. I went up to the ears and worked on that. I tend to be going around the bear face. He's looking cuter now. I will see where I get tomorrow. Beading is on my mind as well. Doing 2 things at once is fun, but I know I have a lot of stuff unfinished as well. 

Even though I was gone all day volunteering (which I love to do), I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...