Saturday, April 24, 2021

Hello Saturday

Today was a quiet day. We just enjoyed 2 movies. 

Then I got moving on beading. 


I was able to get another 4 rows done. I'm now at 375/580. So, 205 to go. That's awesome. 

It turned out to be a slow and quiet day. I did do more exercises today but not ones that used my left arm. I then worked on numbering more of my word chart so that I can keep going without having to mark before beading. Just trying to stay ahead of the game. I have 485 rows that are marked with the numbers next to each column. 

Even with a quiet day, I can get a lot done. That's what makes it Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...