Monday, April 5, 2021

What A Day!

 This morning I wanted to get all the prices in one of my games. So, I worked on it before we left for Safeway. 

Before we headed to Safeway, we stopped at Michael's to pick up the floss I ordered online. At first they thought I had a UPS package, but it was their store package I was after. So, when they figured that out, I was on my way! I will gladly do that again. Then it was off to Safeway. We went shopping for some stuff to make about 3 different cakes. I wanted to make sure we had the ingrediencies when I want it. We saved a lot, but some of the coupons from the monopoly game were a pain in the butt. 

When we got home, I got the last of the prices in the game. Just barely. I was happy to finally get there. It's a hard game to win all those prices in a short amount of time and I was on the game just about all day long for the past 2 days. 

After all that, I decided I needed to finish the fish box. As I was going along I found a mistake. 

This one is right. 

This one is wrong. So, there is one fish different then the rest. I'm okay with that at this point. I just want to get it done. 

So, then I started to work on the lip of the box. This is were the lid will go. I'm about 2 rows away from going up and putting the hem in. I do want to get this done and out off my "to-do" list of projects. 

After all that, I went downstairs and cut the piece that I sew on my fabric for cross stitching. I'm ready to get started!! I went downstairs and got moving on getting myself ready to cross stitch. 


I got the fabric on the bars. I had a hard time finding the bars I wanted to use. I will start in the middle. I have the floss and everything I need now. This actually takes time. I found the bars I needed AFTER I already put the piece on the bars that are bigger. Tomorrow I will take the old cross stitch off the bars that I want. Then I will put this on those bars. THEN I can start working on this piece! I'm excited to do this now! It will be my even work. Beading is day time. 

It turned out to be a day that went fast. I thought I had time and then time got away from me. At least I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...