Sunday, April 4, 2021

HAPPY EASTER!

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and that you all were around your families. 

Our Easter ended up being another day. We don't have family close other than Phil and mom. I believe mom spend the day with Nancy and Phil and Emily weren't able to come and haven't been for a long time. Katt is in Lewiston, so that was a "no go." Which leaves the 2 of us. And with the way life has been with us, we didn't go through the fancy meal. I did miss that. I loved egg hunts. I wish at times I had grandchildren to watch hunting. No such luck and that will probably never happen. 

So, my day wasn't that good. I did work on the laundry. Then I went to beading. 


I got one bead row done - easy ~ Then I started the next row.......12 stitches in there was a mistake - but I didn't see it till I had about 50 stitches in. Took them out to where I needed to be and figured I missed a "line" of beads. Had to add that in. Then started up again. got to the end and was one bead short! So, I had to backtrack to see where that was - nearly half way on the row. So, all this putting in, taking out, putting in, taking out took me a good 2-3 hours! Once I got that row fixed, I called it quits!! Gave up! Funny how things went so well yesterday, but not today. 

Then I stopped and sat down to play. Not in the mood for embroidery. But I did order my floss that I needed, and will pick it up tomorrow. If I pick it up, it doesn't cost me shipping. If I had $52 worth of floss, then it would be free. It looks like they are clearance sales. It was $.50 each. I thought that was pretty good because I saw another site that had it for $.85 each. My order was only $12, so I wasn't worried about picking it up. 

Now I'm watching the cooking challenge. Too bad today wasn't a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...