Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hump Day!

 This morning I slept in. I needed to. Was so tired yesterday, I made up for it today. 

When I woke, showered and went to the living room, my son was there. It was so nice to see him. We all chatted for awhile. Then Phil left. Next Patrick, Dennis and dad left for golfing. 

I called the church lady to see if they could do more quilting for QOV. She agreed. I told her I would order some more thread for her. I order 5 spools of thread for them. I wanted to get another variegated thread but they were out. I will order it later for them. Let Faye know what I was doing. With all that done I was ready to get busy.  

I got busy on my beading. 

I was able to get another 4 rows done. The eye started showing up. I'm excited to see the eye. I'm really liking how this is turning out. 

Patrick and the others came home and we were off to supper. We went to Ground Mound, to the stillery for supper. I had the chicken sandwich this time. 


That bowl has onion rings in it!! It was huge! I didn't eat them all. I really didn't like the "sweet" taste to them. I don't think they were Walla Walla onions because this was sugar sweet, not onion sweet. The chicken sandwich was really good. Filled me up!

Came home and played "right, left, center." I did better tonight then last night. I think I won $2 or a little more. We then called it a night. At least I was able to get a few stitches in to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...