Friday, April 23, 2021

Quilting Day

 This morning I stopped to see Sandy for eggs. She was looking good. Funny thing though, I have 24 plus 8 eggs already. I asked her if she was home on Monday to get eggs. She said she wasn't available, so when we went to Costco, we picked up 2 dozen (because that's what they had). I will be making a cake that takes 6 eggs, so I wanted to have more for when family came. So, when Sandy said she had eggs, I decided I better take them. She gave me 18 eggs. Well, I called Nancy to see if she needed eggs and she did. So, I took them to her. Then I took her stuff to moms. 

I got to moms and Hildi was already there. I wasn't feeling good with my shoulder so I ironed the applique pattern on the wool that Nancy has for her project. I didn't do much at all. 

Carmen brought one of her projects. 


She made this gorgeous Christmas Tree Skirt that was done with Candle wicking.  There are a ton of French knots. This was awesome!

Hildi brought me some fabric that was donated for our QOV quilts. 


This will help us out! I can think of a few things to do with this!

Came home. Patrick took me out to supper at the Talking Cedar. It turned our really good! Now we have another place we can go to instead of driving all the way to Longview or Tumwater. 

When we got back home, I worked on some more of our photo negatives. I found some really nice ones. It's odd though. The slides came out better than the negatives. The longer you have the color negatives, the worse they get. Color gets lost. 


Found this one among them. This was when we lived in Pullman. Katt was with me admiring the flowers. We even had some pictures taken in the swing set. That was one of my better days! lol 

I'm still hurting from the other day. No exercises and no crafting. I'm so tired of hurting but know it will go away in a day or two. I need to get back to my stuff. I need to get back to exercising as well. UGH

Not the best day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...