Saturday, April 3, 2021

Life At My House Today

 This morning I was more in the mood to listen to the book on audio. It was that good! So, I got up, played and listened to the book. 

Then I started beading again. Patrick went outside and cleaned up the yard. Cutting down the big grass we have in the yard. I on the other hand, was inside keeping warm and listening to my book. 


I was in the mood and it went fast today. I did get another 7 rows done today. Felt like 10 rows, but don't think I got that much done. I'm at 347/580. I'm getting close to starting on the deer. It's going to be fun! I like the way this is coming along. 

Now I'm watching the game with Gonzaga! We have'ta win! I remember watching them a few years back. It's a fun to watch. 

so, now I'm going to get my floss round up for the cross stitch Santa Claus in the Forest piece. I want to get started....and I haven't finished anything yet!! UGH This way I can be ready when I finish something. I want to do cross stitch at night and not the embroidery. But I should just keep doing the embroidery for now. Looks like there will only be 2 of us meeting at the grange. I don't know if we will have a meeting since it's just 2 of us. 

Life here at my house can be boring, but we do keep going. The fun stuff is that we do what we love to do. That is what keeps us going. 

At least I was having fun today and being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...