Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Enjoying Family

 This morning I was the last one to get up. Patrick showered and was out to be with his father and brother. I slept a little longer, since I didn't get to sleep till 1 am this morning. - Paid for it!! I've been tired all day!

Shortly after I was up and with them, they left. It was time for them to go golfing. While they left, I watched a couple shows that were on video for me to watch. I got caught up on some of the other stuff as well. I played games while watching TV. 

Then I decided to work on my beading. 


I got 3 rows done. BUT kept falling asleep with my eyes. So, I went to take a nap for a little bit. 


I only got about 10 mins of a nap. Then went back to work and got another 3 rows done. 

We went out to eat and now it's game time. I can honestly say I've been Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...