Tuesday, April 20, 2021

A Day Of Beading

This morning was getting laundry started. I went to bed with a sore neck and woke up with it that way. So, all day long I've been having a ache from my shoulder to my left ear. Driving me crazy. Tonight it's from my upper back. UGH

While laundry was going, Patrick was outside working in the yard. It's looking great now. Good thing since they moved his surgery to the 6th. We were getting things set up for that. 

I was beading. 

 

A good 6 rows later - 370/580. I sat and finished one audiobook and started another. Not sure if I want to listen to this one but will try and see. It's history, so I should enjoy it. 

Then it was time to work on my cross stitching. I may have to do a YouTube tomorrow to show me work. 

I worked on the upper part. I want to square this off. I did find I missed a stitch, so will have to fix that. I was having trouble today. I couldn't find my threads to put the stitches in. I used my magnifying glass to help me. Weird too because I've done fine without it before. I ended up taking stitches out as much as putting them in. I hope tomorrow will be better. I'm starting on the jacket on the right side. We'll see how that goes. 

I was nice to be able to get laundry caught up and get a lot of stitching in today. That always makes for a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...