Monday, April 19, 2021

Trip To UW Medical

 This morning we headed up to UW Cancer Care Alliance to see about Patrick's surgery on the 12th. I am going to respect Patrick's wishes of not posting what we found today. I can say that she expects Patrick to be able to leave the hospital after 3 days. 

While I was up there with Patrick, I worked on my embroidery. 


I started at this point. 


I then got moving on the lighter greenery. I am still working on doing more. I need to find some beads to add to this piece. I will go down and look to see what I can find that will work. 

We were back home at 4 pm today. We had stopped at Costco for a few things and then came home. We got a slice of pizza for supper - that was a mistake on my part. My reflex is burning! Not liking this at all. I knew there was a reason why I haven't been eating pizza, and it was a reminder why!

Got home and I did my exercise and then figured I didn't have time to bead. I was going to do embroidery but there isn't anything on TV, so I think I'm going to call it a night and play games on my computer. 

At least it was a good day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...