Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A Day Of This And That

 Patrick left for golfing this morning. While he was gone, I received phone call after phone call. All about QOV. We are having a presentation on Saturday, just to get the brothers done! 

After all the phone calls, I decided I needed to get back to beading. 

Three rows done and Patrick comes hone. So, I didn't get very far. I'm looking forward to getting the parrot done. It's getting closer. 

I had to go to the bowling alley to get the paperwork for Sunday night. I have to figure out the payout for the league. Once I got that papers, Patrick was off and running. He did a program on Excel to figure out all the money. Down to the amount of $20, etc. So, I have to call the bank tomorrow to let them know what I need. Then I'll have to collect that, put them in envelopes and give it all out on Sunday. That was not an easy task. But we are ready now. I labeled all the envelops and am ready to fill them. 

I was able to finish 2 books on tape today though. Started a third. I need to look for more books to listen to. 

Even though I was getting so much done, I could still find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...