Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Another Trip To Olympia

 This morning was another one of those early morning trips to Olympia. I had to see my doctor. We went over all my tests. My heart is awesome! The echocardiogram was great. We are going to do another monitor for 30 days because there was one thing that came up and she wants to make sure it's not something that happens often. We will see. 

We came home and I took part of the day to work on my beading. 

My parrot is getting done. My flowers are coming along (the white part by the bird). I'm looking forward to doing this! I was able to get another 6 rows done. That's what I call Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...