Friday, April 29, 2022

My Usual Friday

 This morning I loaded the car with all the quilts from the back room. Then I went to the bank to collect the money for bowling. Brought that back home. Then headed to moms. 

Arrived before most everyone. We had 8 people there today. It was a good meeting day. Kathleen came and I showed her all her quilts that mom has done. She is the one that bastes moms quilt for her. Mom quilted on her quilt. I left 2  quilts at moms. Michele took one for stitching the binding. I also picked up several blocks that Georgie finished. 


I was stitching the labels onto the quilts. I believe I did 4 of them before I came home. 2 or 3 of them didn't have the names put on it. I will get that done tomorrow. I want to have names on them when we give the quilts away. I know one is Debbie's, one is Kristie's, but not sure about the third one. 

Came home and Patrick was as busy as I was. He was running around more than me, and got a lot more done. 

I ordered some shirts from Amazon for our trip. I really do need more tops. lol 

I enjoyed the day and was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...