Thursday, April 7, 2022

Presentation Day! And Then Nothing! LOL

 This morning I was out the door by 11 am. I had a pile of stuff to take. We had our meeting and I'm passing a lot of duties off. I need to get a notebook to use for things I take and come back with. I have Donna doing that for me. I also passed on a lot of the duties. Hopefully that will help! 

We have been videoing our work. We plan to have a documentary that will help us. Rico has been working on this. He even posted the video of our presentation. If you want to know what I look like, then you can go check it out! lol I did loose my nametag. Dang! It's my "Group Leader" one. 

I came home and decided to get the backing fabric washed. After I did that for 2 quilt tops that came in, I decided to relax. 

Patrick went bowling. The fatigue is getting worse. He's going to stop golfing and bowling.  I'm getting worried about him. Time will tell. 

I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...