This morning I was running late. At first I wasn't sure if I should leave because Patrick has some side effects from his treatment. He told me to go ahead.
I met up with Sandy and her sister Jeanette at the grange. They brought all the fixings for a High Tea. It was AWESOME!
First we worked on our projects. I was able to get the left side done and work on the top right. I think this is the last one I need to do, but I may be wrong. I really haven't looked at it for awhile.
Came home since I didn't have to go to moms. I called to purchase more thread for our quilter. I worked on a few things that needed to get done. So, I didn't get the chance to work on anything else today. We are dropping mom off in Portland tomorrow, so may not be able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


Comments