Monday, April 4, 2022

Tea Time!

 This morning I was running late. At first I wasn't sure if I should leave because Patrick has some side effects from his treatment. He told me to go ahead. 

I met up with Sandy and her sister Jeanette at the grange. They brought all the fixings for a High Tea. It was AWESOME! 

First we worked on our projects. I was able to get the left side done and work on the top right. I think this is the last one I need to do, but I may be wrong. I really haven't looked at it for awhile. 


Then we set the table for High Tea. Sandy and Jeanette had thought of everything! We had fancy dishes and fancy food! Scones were really good. They weren't hard or dry. I really liked them. Sandy didn't think they turned out good, but I did. Patrick even got some. Sandy send him a "good box." Cindy didn't make it because her husband was sick. So, we had a fun day and chatted about everything. We were talking about the virtual classes that Jeanette was taking and I want to do that too. She's working on the "Rose for Mother" piece by Debbie Kelly. I did that one a couple years back. 

Came home since I didn't have to go to moms. I called to purchase more thread for our quilter. I worked on a few things that needed to get done. So, I didn't get the chance to work on anything else today. We are dropping mom off in Portland tomorrow, so may not be able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...