Saturday, April 9, 2022

Movies & Beading

 This morning I was up and having to fix the heart monitor. Then I sat and played games. We decided to go to the movies. I was ready to go. 

We went to the Sonic 2 movie. It was really good. I did enjoy it. Even Patrick thought it was good. He wasn't into Sonic when the kids were little. I think I only played one of those games. After the movie we stopped and got a pizza. Cut it in half and froze half. I over cooked it. lol 

Then I decided I needed to do something today. So, I started working on my beading. 


I didn't get it done, but I did work on it. I will try and finish it tomorrow. Then I can put it all together and call it done. 

Tomorrow I need to cut some fabric's for Georgie. She wanted more material, so I'm going to give her another pile. It will keep her busy on the blocks. That will keep her Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...