Sunday, April 17, 2022

HAPPY EASTER!

 This morning was texts back and forth with Happy Easter! I enjoy getting those! It's fun to see who will send them. Of course my brothers and their family do a family text, so my phone goes off every few minutes. I get to the point where I love it when they quit. The one part I don't care for is the "liked" "loved" stuff. 

I decided to get laundry going. Yep, not much going on around here. We had Easter supper planned but that's about it. 

Then I pulled out my cross stitching and got to work on it. 

I am now 1/4 of the way done. I decided to try the stair step method. I found I need a lot of gold in the left side. I'm not that crazy about working with it, but I do like the look. I'm having fun with this.

So, most of my day was listening to my book, while Patrick was watching TV. As well as working on my cross stitching. That's what it's all about - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...