Saturday, April 23, 2022

Can Never Get Caught Up

Today is a beautiful day! Patrick spent the afternoon outside. I did try to sit outside and listen to my book while playing, but our internet didn't want to keep up. I gave up. 

Laundry is a never ending thing. I can say RIGHT NOW that there is no laundry to wash. As much as I would love to say, "I'm caught up!" I can't! We all know how that goes. I can have the laundry basket empty, looking great, and then someone puts a pile of towels, change of sheets, or more clothes in it. That means we start all over again. Oh, what fun!

While I was between loads, I worked on my beading. 

I was able to get another 6 rows done. Or 9 lol. Really can't remember where I was when I started. This is coming along great. I do love this pattern. 

As I close this, I keep thinking - tomorrow is another day and the laundry will be back to where it was. Time to change sheets and get the towels off the racks. In other wards, we start all over again. Meaning - laundry will never get caught up! I can dream. I'll try and dream of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...