Saturday, April 30, 2022

QOV Presentation Day

Didn't get much done today. I really didn't feel like doing much today. 

I did go to the museum for our presentation. We honored 2 veterans today. Brothers to boot. It was a really good presentation. Funny part is that they knew mom. So photos were taken with mom in them. Funny how mom knew all about the family. Guess my father worked with their Aunt and they knew all about each other. 

Came home and decided I just relax. I ended up being on the phone instead. Then I had to get a few things done with new requests for quilts. One of our members decided to leave our group, which I was thinking would come up. I really feel bad about it. I sent her a message that the Stars and Stripes would be a good group if she wants to join the group. She didn't "trust" us anymore. I don't know what happened, but I have an idea. Sorry she's leaving us. 

I may need to get my quilt top done soon. I don't have photos, Donna hasn't sent them to me yet. So, I don't have much to share today. It wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...