Thursday, April 14, 2022

My Thursday Have Changed

 This morning I was wanting to sleep in but didn't. I waited on Patrick. Then by the time I took my shower it was 11 am. I then finished the cookie pudding that I was making yesterday. Added all the marshmallows, blueberries, banana's, and apples. At least it's something that Patrick can eat. 

Then I decided to work on my beading that has been put away since December. I was looking for the notebook that has the pattern in it. I couldn't find it! Plus it has the pattern of Sophie ready for me to work on. No such luck. I set the table up to work - 


 My beads got a little messed up, so had to separate them. Then I could get to work. My new headphones came in! I was thrilled since I broke mine the other day. I ordered them yesterday and they were in the mail today! I'm happy!! The other headphones I have are for the computer and not for listening to books. 

I sat down and beaded the afternoon. Listening to my book - a thriller. Not a book to listen to at night! But I'm good. I will pick another book to listen to before going to bed. Don't need nightmares! Last night I started it and it took me a couple hours to calm down enough to sleep. 

Anyway, I was able to get 11 rows done. I am happy to see the beak. Looking good! I searched and for the notebook/binder and couldn't find it. I'm just out of luck I guess. I will work on another set of Sophie and go from there. We all know how I am! I put something "where I will remember" or "best place for it," and then can't find it for a very long time! Never fails. I bet when I get another pattern printed and ready, I will find it! Never fails for me! Oh, well. The next thing is to clear my mind and not think about what I did with that darn binder!! When I let it go, it makes it a lot easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...