Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Olympia And Back

This morning was another one of those days. We took off to Olympia for Patrick's blood tests. Then on the way home we stopped at Berry Fields Restaurant. Of course we didn't get there till about 11:45 am. So, instead of breakfast, I had a shrimp sandwich which was AWESOME! And Huge!! I had it for both lunch and supper! Patrick had his oatmeal for breakfast. lol I'm not a breakfast person, so it didn't bother me much. I just wish I had my bar in the morning because I was starving when we finally got there!

Came home and I sat down to bead. 


After 3 rows, I decided I needed to get these in tubes. So, I took a break and moved them into tubes. Now I'm really ready to keep going. 


I'm pretty sure I got about 9 rows done. I'm really  liking this piece. I can't wait to get the bird done so I can start on the white flowers. I want to see how they will look. 

After supper, I played games. After an afternoon of working on the beads, I took a break. lol That's what I do. Keeping Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting.  I was out the door early, hoping ...